Please complete these two easy steps:
Check the Knowledgebase (FAQ) section on our Support Centre site to see if the answer you seek lies within.
Failing that, open a new Support Enquiry ticket to fully describe the problem you are experiencing.
- You will need to provide the unit's serial number (if applicable).
- All warranty requests MUST include an original or copy of the retail proof of purchase to be considered for warranty assessment, and can be attached to the online Enquiry to save time!
- Repairs can also be lodged directly using the ticket system.
Once your Enquiry has been assessed, a Return Authority (RA) will be issued by our Support Centre team, if they deem it necessary for the item to be returned:
- securely package the item(s) and ship the unit along with the completed RA paperwork to FE Sports to the address provided on the form.
- Please list all items being returned on the RA paperwork.
It is important to note, that all further correspondence regarding each RA will be conveyed via updates to the relevant Support Ticket, which you can access online through the FE Sports Support Centre, or replying to the email sent to you from the Support system.
Returns for Credit can only be lodged for you by our friendly staff, and only if the items are in saleable condition, so please have all the necessary details with you when you call. This includes: the part number and the serial number from the boxed item as well as the original invoice number if possible. An RFC number will then be issued to you for inclusion with the items when you package them for their return.